Our client is looking for a confident and outgoing person to become a member of a busy Front of House team for a residential development based in Ilford. Our client is looking for a candidate who can deliver the best customer service, whilst working in an often fast paced and demanding environment. You will also be required to work a flexible shift pattern to support the needs of the business. The ideal candidate must have experience in a similar role to ensure an easy transition.
- Responding to the needs of not only residents but also guests to the relevant sites through email or by telephone.
- Scheduling guest arrivals and departures
- Ensuring all check-in requirements, key production and apartment documentation is present and correct
- Apartment checks before guest arrivals are carried out once cleaning has been completed in the absence of the General Manager.
- Key Management
- Spot checking mid stay cleans
- Ensuring guest maintenance requests made at reception are carried out
- Provide 'front of house' and reception service
- Act as an ambassador for the business, whether face to face, in writing, or by telephone to guests and contractors at all times
- Provide a decisive and effective response to customer complaints and where appropriate, arbitrate minor customer disputes to effective resolution
- Ensure that all communal areas and the tenant amenity space are kept clean at all times and maintained to a high standard through quality checking and auditing.
The Candidate Must:
- Have some experience in a similar role
- Be confident with complaint handling
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The salary for the role is £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you feel that this opportunity would be of interest to you, then feel free to contact Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential discussion