A developer/operator of serviced accommodation and more recently BTR, they provide rooms on both short and long terms lets, with customer service at the forefront of their brand. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of London based BTR scheme and its staff. You'll also be commercially accountable for budgeting and financial management and will need to plan, organise and direct all services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, and leasing coordinators).
- oversee operations of accommodation
- promote and market the business ensuring site is fully occupied
- manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure
- maintain statistical and financial records
- set and achieve sales and profit targets
- analyse sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
- recruit, train and monitor staff
- plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- meet and greet customers
- deal with customer complaints and comments
- address problems and troubleshoot accordingly
- ensure events and conferences run smoothly
- supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- deal with contractors and suppliers
- ensure security is effective
- carry out inspections of property and services
- ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
This role is paying between £35,000 - £40,000 based on experience.
Our client is seeking applicatings with a background in hotel, or serviced accommodation management.
If interested, pleased apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 291 0917