My client is a growing real estate consultancy based in Kent, Sussex and Hampshire and is looking for a General Practice Surveyor to join the successful team.
You will be responsible for:
- Valuation of properties within the extensive portfolio
- Lease advisory on the portfolio
- Focus on generating income streams
- Seeking new opportunities to increase income from property
- The upkeep of current client relationships
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the senior partners to maximize value and growth
- Help develop strategies for the expansion into alternate revenue streams
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully RICS qualified chartered surveyor
- Have experience in valuation of residential assets
- Ideally a RICS registered valuer
- Have experience in other general practice verticals
- Experience is flexible, ideally newly qualified to 5 years PQE
The role provides a competitive salary of £40,000 alongside a car allowance and a discretionary bonus.
This is a role that highly emphasizes a work life balance whilst being a key component in a growing team.
If you feel like you fit the description above, please contact Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on either 020 7291 0910 or Will.email@example.com