An established property management company based in South West London has an amazing opportunity for a graduate to join their fast-growing block management team.
They are an outstanding property management company looking for a highly driven individual with the ability to communicate well with clients. This is a great role for someone who wants to study for ACCA or AAT as they will fund the course.
The role of the Trainee Accountant will include:
- To assist, once fully trained, on all duties and tasks of a Client Accounts Manager with the supervision and assistance of either the Portfolio Director or Senior Accountant
- Working with the team to prepare the annual service charge budget
- Attending client meetings as and when required with the Portfolio Director or Senior Accountant
- Dealing with bank reconciliations, reports and funds
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Degree educated with a 2.1 or above
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Basic Excel skills
- Polished communication skills - face to face, email and by telephone
- Friendly and a team player
The salary for this role is up to £24,000 plus study support
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.