My client is an established Property Consultancy who operate across a number of sectors and have experts in each. They work with developers, land owners, local authorities and councils to identify and solve complex problems.
Due to the companies ever increasing market presence and increased client base due to a strong reputation, the company are looking for a graduate with at least 6 months experience (could be through internships) to assist the associates on the execution of work. This role is based in the Planning & Development team and will not be on rotation and as such, they require an individual who has a passion for Land and Development.
The specific requirements of the role will include;
- Carrying out development appraisals for both private and public clients
- Researching comparable evidence for valuation purposes
- Networking and building relationships with key Land and Development professionals in London
- Writing detailed reports for clients
- Researching relevant development sites through use of software
The successful individual will have;
- 6 months experience in a Real Estate environment (potentially on a graduate scheme but want to focus purely on Land and Development) or (6 months experience made up of internships)
- Real Estate degree or Masters (Ideally RICS accredited)
- Strong interest in Land and Development
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of detailed excel spreadsheets & Microsoft Word.
If you would like more information or to apply, please call Thomas Aslett on 0203 056 0287 or e-mail email@example.com