I am currently recruiting for a graduate looking to work as a Sales Negotiator for one of London's prime central developers. This key industry player is seeking a New Homes consultant to focus on a number of their new homes developments in South London. You will be selling from their on-site marketing suite.
If you are an adept Sales Negotiator with a wealth of experience within the New Homes sector, you will be fully challenged and rewarded in this venture. You will be diligent in selling high-spec properties off-plan, and be able to close and progress sales efficiently. Whilst strong sales acumen is essential, so is the ability to be build relationships and manage client databases.
2+ years' of luxury sales experience is required.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.