This is an opportunity to work within one of the UK's leading home providers and give you an excellent start to your career. My client is an extremely reputable, award winning developer who are at the forefront of the residential-led market. This role will give you an excellent understanding of development industry.
You will be exposed to the full front-end of the development lifecycle - involved in land, planning and development, working with a highly experienced team.
- Sourcing potential development sites
- Liaising with land agents and other land owners - building up a contact base
- Carrying out appraisals and due diligence
- Supporting senior planning and development colleagues
You ideally will have/be:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- An interest and broad understanding of the development process
- Knowledge of the Thames Valley area (although this isn't necessary)
- A strong work ethic and excellent initiative
They are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible. Please apply here, or give me (Nathan) a call on 0203 948 5217 at any time.