A Graduate Lettings Negotiator is required for Dulwich Village branch of the leading estate agency in the South East Area of London. This family run estate agency has 8 offices across the South and South East area and these offices dominate the market share in the area. Offering some of the best training and professional development in the industry, the successful applicant will have an opportunity to become one of the best lettings professionals within the business. In addition you will have access to multi stock lists from neighbouring offices, allowing the successful applicant to increase their earnings further.
What will your key duties be?
- Registering applicants
- Maintaining applicant database
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating lettings offers
- Liaising with landlords, applicants and central lettings team
- Preparing required paperwork
- Meeting targets
What are they are looking for?
- Someone who is target driven
- Degree educated ideally, if not, relevant work experience (sales or administrative based)
- Holder of a full UK driving licence
You will need to be energetic and self-motivated and drive to hit targets and go beyond.
What are they offering?
- £14,000 - £16,000 depending on experience
- Tiered commission starting at 10%
- Company car
- Sign on bonus (cash bonus when you start)