Graduate Residential Surveyor
I am seeking recent graduates with a degree in real estate to work at a leading surveyor in Central London. The company is a specialist consultancy that advise London on Commercial and Residential real estate. An amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to learn from some of the best in the industry while undergoing their APC training.
This role would be to work in their residential team underneath the Director. The role will allow you to sit your APC. The role itself is varied as you will be working in all facets of the residential division.
Graduate surveyor responsibilities:
- Work alongside the residential team and support them in their duties
- Help advise clients on off market acquisitions
- Aid with disposal strategies
- Learn from the team and pass your APC
- Gaining new instructions and clients
The ideal Graduate surveyor will:
- Have graduated in the last year with a RICS accredited degree or Masters
- Possess an analytic and qualitative skill set
- Be passionate about Real Estate especially residential
For more information please follow the link to our website.