Do you want the opportunity to work for one of the top consultancies in London?
We have been asked to find a Graduate Planner/Town Planner for an exciting opportunity in London. This role is with a well-known national planning consultancy, looking to expand their team due to high workload. The team works on mainly residential and retail projects, but also have schemes in mixed use, commercial, and infrastructure. You will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skills quickly within this fast paced and busy environment.
- Working on planning permissions for a number of varied projects
- Managing individual schemes from start to finish
- Participating as part of a team on major projects
- Assisting with business development and developing client relationships
Skills and Experience:
- obtained or working towards RTPI membership
- 0-3 years consultancy experience (local authority experience also considered)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player that's is quick to adapt
This is a great opportunity for a Town Planner looking to develop their skills and knowledge in an ambitious and eager consultancy or someone looking to step up to the role. In return, you'll receive competitive salary with a good benefits package.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.