The Graduate Surveyor will work directly for the Associate Director and
provide administrative support and back up on a day to day basis. As they
grow in the role, they will take on the management of one or more smaller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading leases and documents and completing computer input Forms.
- Dealing with licences to assign / changes of use / tenant alterations and applications from tenants.
- Preparing service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Answering tenant correspondence and queries.
- Ensuring the computer system is up to date and completing lease update forms.
- Providing general information to clients and letting agents.
- The management of arrears and instructing credit control on arrears and reporting to clients and advising on appropriate action.
- Assistance with quarterly and monthly client reports.
- Work towards the management of a small shopping centre under close supervision from a surveyor.
Training and Development
- Continual and ongoing training on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Attendance at management meetings and client meetings.
- Attendance at agency letting meetings
- Attendance at refurbishment and project meetings
- Attendance at seminars and conferences.
- One to one training from surveyors in all aspects of working including leases and other legal documents, service charges, reporting to clients, building maintenance, marketing and branding etc.