I am looking for an ambitious and charismatic Surveying Executive to join the London Retail team of a leading name in the property market. You will be required to give basic surveyor and administrative support across a number of properties, whilst also supporting the wider team and attend regular meetings across several UK locations.
Essential duties will include:
- Reading leases and documents.
- Completing computer input forms.
- Assist in the preparation of service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Assist in tenant communication.
- Site inspections with regards to specific works or feedback about any issues.
- Drafting reports.
- Attend tenant meetings.
- Deal with both client and tenant information requests.
- Ensure insurance inspection works are completed.
- Complete COT forms
- Organise compliance with void insurance obligations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Some knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act's, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations (Basic/working).
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets, whilst prioritising their work.
- Have excellent IT skills on Gmail, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be able to gain the trust and respect of your peers, tenants and contractors
- Good interpersonal skills and a can do, flexible attitude.
If you believe you have the right skills then please get in contact with Hamish on 020 3823 4391.