We are looking for a graduate to come join an exciting lettings team based in central London. As a lettings administrator you will need to be energetic and ready to work in a fast pace environment. You will need to get involved with dairy management, answering phone calls, responding to emails and being the first point of contact in a buzzy office. Ideally you must have a degree and some admin experience, but this isn't essential.
The ideal candidate must be presentable and have excellent communication skills. They must be able to remain resilient and calm under pressure as this is essential in a fast pace role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting landlord, tenants and contractors
- Being front of house and the first point of contact
- Ordering supplies
- Making sure all the keys are tagged and accounted for
- Printing out brochures
- Keeping landlords up to date
Offering between £18,000.00 and £21,000.00 per annum
If you are looking to get your foot in the door and to become part of an innovate company please apply today or contact Isabella Laws for a confidential discussion.