Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading consultancy in Manchester?
We have been asked to find a Graduate Planner for an exciting opportunity in Manchester. This role is with a well-known national planning consultancy, looking to expand their ambitious team due to high work load. The team works on mainly residential and retail schemes, but has projects spanning all sectors, both public and private. You will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skills quickly within this fast paced and busy environment.
- Working on planning permissions for a number of varied projects
- Consulting with LPA's, third parties, and stakeholders
- Managing individual smaller schemes from start to finish
Skills and Experience:
- RTPI accredited planning or property related Master's degree
- 0-1 years consultancy experience desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player that is quick to adapt
This is a great opportunity for a junior Town Planner looking to develop their skills and knowledge in an ambitious and eager consultancy or someone looking to step up to the role. In return you'll receive competitive salary with a good benefits package.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.