A renowned Estate Agency is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in the Head Office in West London. This role offers the opportunity for a mid-weight graphic design professional to build on the knowledge they have gained, and develop a wealth of experience.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for bringing the brand to life and creating design solutions which portray the company values and brand essence. You will need to follow briefs implemented by the marketing team, but will also have the opportunity to put forward your own design ideas at each stage.
You will follow the whole of the marketing mix from social, traditional, website and offline advertising in order to give the company a visual brand.
The successful candidate will need to be creative whilst working efficiently to meet tight deadlines set by senior management.
- Take on design briefs from the marketing team and execute these across all channels
- Ensure all brand guidelines are maintained and that all documents produced are on-brand
- Provide creative design solutions for all tactical and strategical campaigns
- In-marketing advertising across traditional and new media
- Design of corporate communications, including letterheads, business cards and property listing covers
- Create templates to be used on future advertising and events
- Support the launch of new offices with the creation of materials that are in-keeping with the culture of the local area and the demographic
- At least 3 years experience working as a Graphic Designer (not limited to the property industry)
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Experienced in the use of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Precise attention to detail
- Previous experience in digital marketing, website design and social media
- Ability to respond efficiently and effectively to challenges
- Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Office Hours: 09.00 - 18.00, Monday - Friday
- Reports to: Marketing Manager
If you are the driven and personable individual we are looking for, please contact Anna at Deverell Smith on 020 7823 4398.