I am currently seeking for a Group Financial Controller for a leading high-end residential developer based in Essex. The business has seen fantastic growth over the last year and that has created a phenomenal opportunity for somebody to join a thriving business looking to continue their success over the coming years.
This role is reporting directly in to the Group Finance Director within their finance team. The role is looking for somebody keen to further their career within Residential Development, with ambitions to grow in to a Finance Director role in the near future.
The role's key responsibilities are as follows:
- Production of the monthly consolidated financial reports as well as the group entity accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the annual Group Budget
- Preparing files for the Group annual audit
- Review accounts for the Group Investment and Development companies
- Monitoring cash-flow on a regular basis, attending weekly meetings
- Manage the relationship with HMRC on behalf of the Group
- Supporting the Group Finance Director
- Liaising with HMRC, Auditors, Banks and external Shareholders
This role is looking for an exceptional candidate that can help the company to achieve their ambitions growth plans over the coming years. My client is looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Qualified from a Top Four Accountancy firm is very strongly desired for this position
- Accounts experience within a Residential Property Developer is crucial
- Candidates currently working in a Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Head of Finance position would be ideal
- Strong commercial acumen is vital for this position
- Ambitions to grow in to Finance Director within the next 3 - 5 years
If you feel as though this would be a role that could be right for you then apply now, alternatively if you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more about this position then feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to discuss further.