Deverell Smith are respresenting a national Build to Rent operator, who are seeking a Handyman to deliver general maintenance to their residential scheme in Crawley.
- To carry out general maintenance tasks as instructed in both communal areas and apartments.
- To ensure statutory compliance within the developments is maintained
- Day to day management of the amenity and communal spaces.
- To undertake general maintenance works as required within the communal areas and the apartments.
- Maintaining the appearance of the premises through minor redecoration works which may include walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Minor maintenance within apartments and common parts.
- Replacing non emergency light bulbs (communal areas and for tenancy re-lets).
- Replacement of smoke detector batteries.
- Fixing doors, locks and any minor fixtures and fittings.
- Landscaping and ground maintenance as required including snow removal and gritting.
- Daily organisation/supervising of cleaning of car park, exterior paved areas and communal amenities.
- Supervision of weekly cleaning to common parts, including carpets, internal and external windows, woodwork, hard and soft landscaped areas.
- Low level window cleaning to communal blocks where required.
- PAT Testing of appliances.
- Testing of emergency lighting systems.
- Fire Alarm system checks & automatic door system checks.
- All routine maintenance as identified by the Resident Services Manager (RSM) and the wider portfolio and asset management team.
- Logging of all reactive and cyclical works.
- Provide input into the tendering of communal services ensuring value for money is obtained for all contracts.
- Assist in the management of the wider operating budgets for the developments as set by the Asset Management team.
Please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.