I am currently working on behalf a client looking for a Head of Accounts and Reporting for a leading property developer based in the heart of the West End on a long-term fixed term contract. The role reports in to the Head of Finance and involves management of their experienced and establish accounting team.
The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of financial, management and project accounting and reporting for the company.
- Overseeing the month-end process and preparation of timely and accurate accounts to present to senior management
- Improve efficiency's within the team to help aid the financial processes
- Support in the creation and preparation on financial budgets and forecasts, assessing the necessary cash requirements for management
- Assist the CFO in putting together business plans based on the reports created from your team
- Advise other business areas on any accounting and finance related issues on an ad hoc basis
- Review all financial statements in order to provide the correct technical direction for management to use
- Coordinate all the company ledgers ad oversee the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
Our client is looking for somebody with the below qualifications and experience:
- You must be a fully qualified accountant with at least five years post-qualified experience (ACCA or ACA is preferred)
- Proven track record of managing large accounting teams (at least 8 people)
- Experience within the Real Estate or Construction sector is strongly preferred for this position
- Prior exposure to liaising with senior management within a medium-large organisation would be ideal
- Available on no more than one month's notice
If you believe that this is something that you would be qualified for and want to work for a company that is passionate about what they do then feel free to apply now. If you would like to find out more information about the role then please call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to discuss the role in more detail on 020 3056 0285.