Are you looking for a new challenge within a company capable of enabling you to fulfil your potential within client accounts? Have you had a strong track record within lettings client accounts managing teams and would be interested in joining a leader within the property industry?
If so, we are currently working with a leading estate agency seeking a Head of Accounts to manage their lettings accounts team made up of client accountants and accounts assistants. In this role you will be managing a large team looking after the accounts for one of the largest property portfolios residential real estate sector.
The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and managing all functions within the lettings accounts department
- Liaising with directors and reporting on performance of the team on a regular basis
- Carrying out regular bank reconciliations
- Handling any complex landlord or tenant issues or queries
- Ensuring that the team accounts are compliant according to relevant legislation
- Overseeing entire lettings accounts team and credit control function within the lettings team
This is exciting opportunity to be working with an established team with exciting future prospects within a continually growing company.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least five years' experience within lettings client accounts
- A minimum of two years' experience managing an accounts team of at least five people
- ARLA qualification would be preferable but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial
- Ability to manage a team of varying experience levels
- Strong Excel skills
If you feel as though this would be an exciting opportunity for you and you fit the bill in terms of your previous experience then please feel free to apply. If you would like to know a bit more about this opportunity then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.