Our client is one of the UK’s premier property groups, with various disciplines including Development, Investment, Commercial, Industrial and Residential.
Based in Manchester and working nationally, this company really is a market leader and has an enviable position in the industry and are expanding Acquisition, Disposal and Development across the UK.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they now seek an ambitious, savvy and talented individual to join as Head of Agency to establish their new office in Dublin with a proven track record across Residential & Commercial.
- Establish and develop a team
- Day to day running of the office, management of staff and divisions
- Use existing contacts and develop relationships with Receivers, Banks, Portfolio Managers, Agencies, Developers and outside Introducers.
- Responsible for managing the acquisition and disposal of developments, land and portfolios in line with the companies remit
- Drive growth strategy and deal with property issues
- Work closely with Planning Consultants, Solicitors, Local Councils, Architects and outsourced professional bodies when required
- Work closely with internal team members to ensure deadlines are met
- Negotiate deals to completion
- Responsible for Lettings and Sales across all sectors, Lease renewals/reviews, rent reviews to increase the value in the asset, property management and development of sites
- Report directly to senior management
- Produce reports on schemes to include financial forecasting, due diligence and
Our client will consider applications from candidates from the following backgrounds / industries:
- Acquisition & Disposal
- Proven track record across Residential & Commercial either client or agency side
- Strong negotiation skills
- An effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong man management experience
- A proactive individual with drive and determination to deliver