A multi award winning Property Company is seeking a Head of Building Surveying to head up and add to the companies current team of surveyors. This is an unrivalled opportunity for a 'stand out' building surveyor to walk into a team who is already generating excellent fees in an existing property portfolio and with existing client base.
The company's success would be impossible without their passionately committed team. They expect 5 star service so first the company places the up most importance on looking after their own people.
Their main aim is to become the SME employer of choice throughout London. This also transfers into being the selected consultancy of choice when working in their key areas, block & property management, estate agency, building surveying, corporate agency & investment and legal.
As the director of Building surveying you will be someone who will have a;
- Great level of business acumen
- Someone who can lead and build a team, constantly looking for new avenues to expand into, whether commercial or residential
- Good understanding of Building Regulations, building specifications and the design and construction of buildings in accordance with statutory requirements and best practice
- Experience working with a wide range of building types and able to identify potential risks and present practical, value managed solutions
- Understanding of planning processes and ability to build relationships with local authorities, contractors and clients (both current and potential)
- Ability to devise planning strategies and coordinate the application process
- Understanding and implementation of health and safety obligations (CDM / Health & Safety at Work Act etc.)
- Team-player who can assist in technical enquiries from other departments, consultants and stakeholders
- Make a strong contribution to the design process
- Good oral, written and visual communication skills
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and awareness of all relevant regulations, British Standards and Code of Practice and ensure compliance with Council policies and Quality Management procedures
Salary - £50,000 - £90,000 D.O.E
Location - Central London
This is an excellent opportunity for a 'stand out' building surveyor with a high level of business acumen to take over an manage an existing building surveying team. If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Michael at 020 3056 0293 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.