Deverell Smith has been instructed by a market leading residential developer who is renowned for building excellent and unique schemes across London. They are currently selling a number of developments within the M25 and due to the vast interest from international clients, they are seeking someone to come on board and set up an international desk.
This person will be working very closely with the MD and Director and will spend their time between the UK and Asia. You will be solely responsible for putting together the international sales and marketing strategy as well as conducting overseas trips to the Far East. You will also be heavily involved in identifying emerging markets and focusing on the future strategy of the projects. You will also be responsible for anything here in the UK that involves international purchasers.
The ideal candidate will speak fluent Mandarin or Cantonese and have the ability to work with all senior members of staff in advising and implements the international sales strategy. There will be a number of units available and therefore huge longevity is on offer with this role, there will also be lots of future progression and will therefore suit someone looking to progress their career. This role will involve:
- Devising and implementing the overseas sales and marketing strategy
- Ensuring sales targets are being met and where possible, over achieved
- Assisting with future strategy planning
- Travelling overseas to various locations to host events and conferences
- Conducting presentations and reports to board/senior director level
- Working closely with other sectors of the business such as construction, technical and legal teams
- Negotiating and managing external sales agents
- To generate potential sales leads
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience selling UK product overseas
- Have a strong track record of off plan sales
- Have a good understanding of selling to international investors and be able to devise plans on how to tackle emerging markets
- Be results orientated
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to deal with UHNWI's and have proven experience selling them property and assisting with their investments
A competitive salary is on offer and is very dependent on how experienced the ideal candidate is. If you are interested in hearing more information, please contact Georgia Zambakides from Deverell Smith.