Head of Client Communications
We are working closely with a boutique property consultancy firm based in the heart of the city. This company is all about helping individuals invest their money and help them achieve their dreams. The company offers a complete 360 management service through all stages of the property investment process. Our client started the company back in 2011 and it is now a fast, successful growing company. Just recently the company have taken on a number of highly experienced individuals to help grow the business so it is a really exciting time to join.
They are currently looking for a Head of Client Communications to join the team, this role will require you to be the 'face' or the organisation. This person will be the first point of interaction for a client and then throughout the delivery of an investment.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong experience of working with clients and internal teams to help communication channels and ensuring clients are fully aware of exactly what stage their investment is achieving.
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Be able to present and deliver each stage of an investment between internal teams and clients efficiently
- Identify and develop client relationships
- Ability to resolve difficult situations calmly and effectively
- MUST have previous experience working with investments within residential, commercial development and planning.
- Ability to manage grow and sustain a team of client communication managers
- Design strategic plans to achieve internal goals
- Ability to quickly understand and resolve complex situations, which may arise.
- Enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Team player, flexible, energetic and be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
Please note - you must have at least 5 years working in a similar role to apply for this.
If you are interested and would like to know more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for an informal chat on 020 7291 1519