Award winning residentially-led developer is seeking a Head of Customer Service.
Our client requires you to focus on the post-completions stage of the new build property.
You will take over all Completions from key handover, and be responsible for a small team of coordinators.
The scheme is prime central London based, and the portfolio will exceed over 1,000 units.
The typical purchaser will be UHNWIs and overseas buyers looking to invest.
You must have an impeccable track record of handling multi-volume schemes throughout the warranty and defects period. Ideally, your experience will be explicitly (or majority) based in the private sector of New Homes.
You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Customer Service Manager in New Homes: any other discipline will not be considered.
Key Responsibilities of New Homes Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers' issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
- £62,000 p.a.
- Monday - Friday
Key Requirements of New Homes Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Must have a minimum of THREE YEARS experience within property.
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners.
- Faultless understanding of the new homes buying process.
- Exceptional administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Impeccably organised.
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities.
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation.
If you feel you would excel in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, or contact me directly on 020 7291 1571