Deverell Smith are working on behalf of a global developer who are seeking a Head of Customer Relations for all of their schemes within Central London.
This particular developer is renowned for their exceptional product and outstanding spec. They are design led and have a large presence in the London Market. This person will oversee the whole Completions team and work closely with the Legal and Constructions teams.
The Completions team are responsible for hand holding the client from exchange through to completion and hand over. This role will not only involve managing a team but also implementing new procedures. This person will be responsible for a team of circa 12 and need to have Customer Care experience within New Homes. You will need to have excellent customer service skills and good knowledge on the new homes industry. You will have overall responsibility for management of the completions team and for the successful handover of the apartments from the construction delivery team to the Purchaser.
This role will involve:
- Management of on-site completions teams
- To train and develop the team and ensure they progress within their roles
- Ensure the team are offering exceptional customer service and exceeding clients expectations
- Development and implementation of the procedures for a well-managed and coordinated handover of apartments to buyers.
- Presenting reports to the directors weekly
- To monitor the construction team ensuring a high standard is achieved in the first unit presented
- Working with construction, asset management, and the development managers to ensure the provision of a joined up service.
- Customer service management including buyer profiling and working with In House Surveys to analyse feedback and push for improvement to systems internally during the Completions process.
- Completions programming in consideration of construction and financial forecasts, potential delays and resourcing.
- Communication and reporting on completion progress internally and to client in relation to financial forecast.
- Programming of estimated notice to complete dates, estimated legal completion dates (contractual and average) and estimated timeframes to communicate to buyers.
- Monitoring rate of completions in relation to financial forecast and timeframes communicated to buyers.
- Management of completion risk.
- Dealing with escalation of buyer complaints from exchange of contracts to handover of property to buyer.
- Organise the move-in strategy for buyers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in:
- New homes aftercare, ideally for a large developer
- Dealing with a large number of units at one time as well as running a large aftercare team
- Working as a senior member of staff within a customer care team for a developer
- Dealing with various different departments within the construction industry
- Board level reporting writing as well as budget management
A competitive salary is on offer, please contact Georgia at Deverell Smith should you want more information.