Head of Customer Care
We are actively working with an extremely high-end unique developer based in the heart of London who is looking to recruit a Head of customer relations to head up this department. The role is to manage the whole process from initial point of contact for all purchases to legal exchange through to the key handover and home demo.
You will be responsible for the relationship management, completions and the handover for a number of existing customers as well as a new customers.
- Be primary contact for all purchasers.
- Oversea the completions and handover process, ensuring processes and systems are in place
- Work with the site hospitality team to enhance the handover experience
- Take ownership of any new customers and work closely with the sales and market team.
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Implement all customer requests promptly and efficiently, both in a proactive and reactive manner
- Deliver timely, reliable information and updates when required
- Manage and advise in the selection of extra products and liaise with relevant parties for implementation of
- Keep updated, accurate records of all communication
- Manage a team under you
- Be involved in strategy and report writing
Key Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience within construction after-sales care/ customer relations
- Experience setting up a customer care department
- Minimum of 4 years in a senior role.
- Experience having managed teams
- Residential, new-build experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the off-plan sales, completions and warranty process
- Knowledge of new homes contract progression structure
- Effective influencer
- IT literate
- Able to work on their own and as a team.
If you are interested in having a confidential chat then please do call me on 020 7291 1519 or email me at email@example.com