A unique and bespoke developer is looking to hire a Head of Customer Care to lead the completions department for very bespoke and architecturally design-led developments throughout North London.
The key function is to manage the completions process from the initial first point of contact for all purchasers at legal exchange through to the key hand-over, completions and warranty period.
The current schemes, alongside forthcoming developments, are of the highest quality and subsequently the successful candidate must be well versed in high-spec units.
- Be primary contact for all purchaser communication
- Meet customers on-site at their request to inspect properties prior to handover
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Manage customer expectations in respect of product specifications, warranties and the completion process
- Implement all customer requests promptly and efficiently, both in a proactive and reactive manner
- Deliver timely, reliable information and updates when required
- Manage and advise in the selection of extra products and liaise with relevant parties for implementation of
- Keep updated, accurate records of all communication
Key Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience within construction after-sales care/ customer relations
- Experience having managed teams
- Residential, new-build experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the off-plan sales, completions and warranty process
- Knowledge of new homes contract progression structure
- Effective influencer
- IT literate
- Able to work on their own
If you are the experienced and motivated candidate we are looking for to become part of this busy and reputed team, then please contact Censa at Deverell Smith