Head of Customer Service
We are actively seeking a Head of Customer service/Completions for a growing international real estate company based in East London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have a huge presence all over Europe and are ever growing. This developer requires someone to come on board and help guide and oversea the Customer Service team to ensure highest customer service satisfaction is obtained.
With a number of completions coming up our client is looking for someone with extensive customer service experience in managing and overseeing the whole process from Exchange through to key handover and experience in aftercare. As well as managing a large successful team.
The company have a excellent reputation for outstanding customer service, therefore this candidate must understand the prime residential development market within London.
- Balance customer needs with business requirements and presenting a detailed case for internal change and improvement
- Introduce and implement a new customer service strategy to improve the internal culture and overall customer experience
- Managing the customer services team effectively in order to deliver the required standards
- To manage all of the customer service process for both UK, overseas and private investor purchases
- Engage with customers from exchange on wards
- To troubleshoot problem areas of the team and quickly implement planned changes to ensure the department is over performing at all possible times
- Managing the department budget effectively
- Work with the Group Customer Service Director to drive continual improvement in people, technology, service and product design/build
- Create and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience
- Ensure the correct calibre of staff and recruited, as well as leading and developing current staff to grow internally
- Develop the team to achieve the company's London business model
- Ensure all staffed a trained accordingly and thoroughly
- Manage the customer service team day to day to ensure the department runs smoothly the team are delivering best possible results
In order to be considered for this role you must;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the London New Homes customer service/construction industry
- Have extensive experience reporting to board level as well as developing a customer services team
- Have experience implementing new strategies into a department and assessing and developing these accordingly
- Have experience managing a team with Customer Service
- Understand the whole residential development process
There is a competitive Salary on offer of £60,000 - £80,000 + bonus & benefits for the right person.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith on 0207 7291 1519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org