My client is a residential property developer with a reputation that speaks volumes for itself. Currently managing 37,000 homes and with a turnover of £372m they are recruiting for a Head of Digital to manage and develop the execution of the Group's Digital strategy and to oversee the implementation of new digital solutions. The Head of Digital will have 4 direct reports and 2 indirect reports, whilst themselves reporting to the Group Director of Communications. This is a phenomenal chance for a current Head of Digital or a Senior Digital Manager with relevant / transferable experience.
The Head of Digital role will include (not limited to):
- Working to develop a group wide digital strategy and programme to support the organisations business objectives
- Ensuring a strong working relationship with stakeholders so they are consulted and informed regarding the digital programmes including potential impact on business and staff etc.
- Supporting the business objectives and finding new digital marketing channels
- To manage the planning, delivery and performance of the digital work, leading on the development of all platforms and prioritising business requirements
- To promote and protect the companies identity, house style and assets to ensure brand consistency and conformity
- To provide professional digital services and making the best of, websites, digital services, email marketing, SEO, analytics and social media
- Handling financial responsibility on a project basis
The ideal candidate for this Head of Digital position:
- Strong people manager with a background in digital transformation and project/programme planning
- Experience in designing and planning digital innovation
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Good technical understanding especially around CMS, CRM and web technologies
- Ability to develop business briefs and project case studies along with excellent online copywriting skills
- Managed of a mixed disciplinary team
If you are a Digital Marketing Manager with experience in managing a team and encompassing a decision making role with the above knowledge then please get in touch. Equally if you are currently in a Head of Digital role looking for a new challenge and esteemed company to contribute to then do not hesitate contacting me!
Apply through the website or call me for more information.