Are you keen to join a company that is making huge strides within the Property industry? We are currently working with an established player within the Student Accommodation sector who are looking to continue their success over the coming years, in order to build on the solid foundations that already exist within the company.
Our client is looking for somebody to take on the following responsibilities and duties:
- Managing a team of four in Finance and overseeing all day-to-day operations
- Conducting financial analysis on potential projects in order to make recommendations to directors
- Reviewing and adjusting, where necessary, procedures and processes to improve the department's efficiency
- Taking responsibility for financial systems ensuring they provide sufficient support to enable future growth
- Providing advice and support to Directors regarding strategic business decisions
- Overseeing month-end and year-end processes
- Annual budget reviews across the business
- Reporting to the board with monthly accounts and annual statements
This is a role in which the successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide hands-on support for the company to ensure they maintain strong growth and increase the company's market share within the Student Accommodation sector.
The candidate must have the following skills and qualifications for this position:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA is preferred)
- Must be able to lead by example, experience in managing a finance team would be strongly preferred
- Driven and have an ability to work well under pressure
- A strong communicator that is able to think outside the box to achieve company goals is essential
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
This role has fantastic long-term prospects and the successful candidates will be joining a company at an exciting point in the company's growth. If you feel as though this is an appealing challenge for you and fit the criteria above then feel free to apply. If you would like to know more about the position then please feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to discuss this role in more detail.