In order to succeed within the role, you will need to be a highly experienced Chartered Surveyor with a proven track record in undertaking Landlord and Tenant related property consultancy services. As a fundamental element of the role is to help grow the department, significant experience in undertaking pro-active and commercially minded business development is desirable. Alongside your technical skill set, you will need to be a confident, dynamic and personable professional with excellent client facing and relationship building attributes.
A suitable candidate will be someone who is well established and is looking for their next challenge or a someone who has out grown their current position and is looking for that step up.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Building and running a team to grow organically.
* Undertaking Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals, Lease Re-gearing
* Providing general Landlord and Tenant advice
* Developing client relationships
* Pro-active business development and new business generation
* Assisting with the firm's growth and strategy
* Developing and maintaining an existing client base with a range of Landlord and Tenant advisory services.