In order to succeed within the role, you will be a highly experienced Chartered Surveyor with a proven track record in undertaking Landlord and Tenant related property consultancy services. As a fundamental element of the role is to help grow the department, significant experience in undertaking pro-active and commercially minded business development is desirable. Alongside your technical skill set, you will need to be a confident, dynamic and personable professional with excellent client facing and relationship building attributes.
The candidate should posses technical Lease Advisory skills, specifically within the retail industry as well as having a network of Landlord contacts.
- Undertaking Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals, Lease Re-gearing
- Providing general Landlord and Tenant advice
- Developing existing client relationships
- Pro-active business development
- Assisting with the department's growth and strategy