One of the biggest, most exciting developments to hit London are now looking for a Head of Lettings to come in to help manage their portfolio as the development grows based in the Greenwich Peninsula. Over the next 20 years, they intend to invest £8.4 billion into a new district in London in 150 acres with a population estimating 40,000 and 15,000 homes to be built - all backed by Chinese investors and specialists in infrastructure.
The internal sales team within the development are involved in off-plan sales, resales and lettings with investors. Due to the growth of the scheme, their aim is to target investment landlords who will subsequently let the properties through the in-house lettings team, of which the successful candidate will have an instrumental part in growing.
As Head of Lettings, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing budgets
- Overseeing the lettings team and property management team (current headcount at 5 - set to increase dramatically as the development completes)
- Handling the growth of the portfolio and related duties
- Ensuring compliance and procedures are in place
- Recruiting Property Managers, Negotiators and Admin staff as the portfolio expands to handle demand
- Experience in Lettings (10 years +)
- Experience overseeing and managing a portfolio of properties 150+
- Experience managing staff
- Experience budgeting and driving revenue growth
- Demonstrable track record in estate agency or property led sales
What is on offer:
- £40,000 basic plus benefits
- £70,000 OTE (to begin with - set to dramatically increase and the portfolio increases)
- Linear role progression - as the development completes, the responsibilities of your role will naturally evolve
- Based in Greenwich
- Become part of one of the most exciting developments to hit London
I am eager to speak with senior Lettings professionals who are looking to take the step up into a Head of Lettings position. Please apply immediately to be considered for the position and to avoid disappointment.