An exciting position has arisen for an experienced Lettings Manager to be the cornerstone of the the entire Lettings and Management Department of a highly regarded independent Estate Agent with local offices in the Twickenham area who are keen to expand and develop their existing lettings business.
This is a senior role so previous experience in Residential Lettings at a Management Level and of dealing with landlords, accounts, staff motivation, mentoring and marketing will be seen as essential qualifications. The perfect candidate will also be a member of ARLA and live in or know the local area.
Excellent Salary potential with the role.
Essential Skills required:
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a similar Lettings role
- Fully ARLA qualified preferred
- Understanding of Property Management as well as Lettings
- Ability to train, mentor and motivate staff at all levels
- Understanding of all aspects of letting accounting
- Good computer & software skills
- Visionary, ambitious and not complacent
- Well spoken, presentable and affable
- Full driving licence and suitable personal car
- Local knowledge beneficial but not essential
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new position in Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent or South London visit our website at raynerpersonnel.com or call in confidence, and speak to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all are advertised online.