As our Head of Local Property Agents, your primary role will initially be to orchestrate the recruitment and training process of our growing team of field agents/listing negotiators across the country. Once in place it will be down to you to encourage and motivate this team of individuals to perform against a listing target whist upholding a respectable conversion rate and securing ongoing revenue for the company by gaining property listings from customers looking to sell their home.
Local Property Agents are often the first point of contact for potential sellers and your team will be responsible for providing face to face valuations using a variety of skills including their expert local knowledge, industry and market knowhow, and vast valuation experience, in order to gain the client’s instruction for a 12-month marketing contract for a transparent, fixed fee.
- To build a successful team of self starter, self employed winners.
- To oversee and manage their onboarding training, ensuring that they are match fit and ready to take down the competition by maintaining our industry leading conversion rates.
- Ongoing monitoring, training and development of all team members to ensure a fresh and agile approach to business.
Keeping a keen eye on time management is of the utmost importance, ensuring that all valuation opportunities are managed regularly to increase our chances of winning listings.
- You will ultimately own the lead management, lead conversion, listings performance against target, plus all ancillary up sales revenue generated during the listing process by all Agents, therefore we seek someone with the skills to analyse data and problem solve by looking at the numbers to drive improvement.
- You will represent the Agent team at the weekly business reviews where you will be expected to summarise the weekly performance whilst fielding questions from other heads of business relating to the continued growth and development of your team.
- Working very closely with marketing to ensure that lead flow and quality is under constant monitoring to promote consistent growth from this department.
- At all times, ensure that both you and your team instil the company culture of outstanding customer service from the very first pre call and maintain this until the seller has signed up and is passed to our dedicated customer support team who will manage their listing creation.
- Be an ambassador for emoov at all times and take the lead when resolving any escalated queries or apprehensions from potential sellers around the online model through a full understanding of both the online and high-street sectors and the benefits of using an online agent over the dated high-street model.
- In an ongoing attempt to maintain our exceptional Trustpilot and AllAgents, you will work closely with our Customer Service department to help keep refund levels down, the number of complaints to a minimum and also work with other other managers in the business to maintain a healthy NPS score on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with all departments of the company effectively and efficiently including third party partner companies, whether that be the internal sales team who manage listings not covered by your team or our external broker or solicitor providers.
Understand, advocate, deploy and monitor current compliance rules and regulations across AML, Estate Agency Act and Consumer Protection Regs.