Head of Maintenance - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Maintenance for a successful Investment company based in Birmingham.
The Head of Maintenance will be managing a team of 13 contractors as well as external contractors. The focus of the positions will be to roll out maintenance investment operations across the Birmingham area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Estate Agency at a time of strong company growth.
- To roll out maintenance investment operation in the Birmingham area
- Manage a team of 13 contractors, including engineers, plumbers and electricians
- Liaise with and build relationships with Property Managers and the Finance team
- Inspect properties for maintenance and allocate appropriate contracts to the jobs, keeping a strong business mind in relations to costs and profits of works
- A background in a similar role essential
- Business minded
- A background in managing people
- High attention to detail
This role will be based in Birmingham and will be paying £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. Please apply if you are interested in the position and contact Jacob for more details.