My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their team of innovative Individuals as a Head of Marketing & Events. Head up the Marketing & Events at a high-end private members club that was originally aimed at those with a creative media or art based background. This role is specifically responsible for the Workspace designed and equipped to support a membership of creatively motivated individuals.
The successful candidate will run all the events and marketing in order to attract members and promote Brand awareness. If you have several years' experience in a similar role and a passion for creative marketing and events planning - this could be the opportunity of a lifetime for you. The successful applicant will be an experienced and above all imaginative person who can drive a plan in order to attract new members.
It is important this person is able to work with manager level leaders for each different event depending on which department it is. Experience managing and liaising with people is essential.
Responsibility / requirements:
- Similar job at Manager / Head of level for a company developing marketing strategy and managing events
- A strong digital marketing background - social media
- Experience programming and content creation
- Experience managing a team / liaising with team members / external communications
- A strong creative background
- Innovative, imaginative personality
- A person who will drive new fresh ideas
- Attention to detail
- Dynamic, self- motivated
- Act as the guardian for the brand
- Manage company's reputation - drive marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign budgets + market trends
- Sell recommended strategies / campaigns to clients and implement as appropriate
- Devise initiatives that will increase brand exposure
If you have several years' experience as a Marketing and Events Manager (ideally from a high-end company / brand) this could be the role for you. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with lots of property marketing experience alongside a creative personality and a wealth of fresh new ideas. If you are interested, get in touch on 02072910906 or email at Freya.firstname.lastname@example.org