My client is a luxury retirement property developer based just north of Winchester. Their ethos is to change the way such properties are viewed and delivered over the whole of the UK. In order to achieve this, they are looking for a dynamic and creative senior marketing professional to join their team as Head of Marketing.
The role will report directly into the Sales & Marketing Director and will be responsible for creating and implementing strategic and operational marketing activities. In order to market my client to their full potential, you will be required to fully understand your customers and build excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- Create, implement and manage marketing plans, strategies and budgets
- Create and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the corporate identity is maintained and promoted throughout all marketing media
- Manage and analyse the marketing database and report back on the success and progress of all marketing campaigns
- Produce reports and analysis to drive future marketing activity
- Monitor all marketing activity from competitors to ensure the brand stays in the forefront of the industry
- Ensure you have an excellent understanding of the target market in order to create marketing collateral that will have the more effective impact
- Work alongside the sales team and coordinate marketing campaigns with the sales activities to improve lead generation
- Assist in large scale events
- Travelling to sites across the UK
- Operational marketing experience with the ability to think strategically and respond to changes
- Self-starter with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who will thrive in a creative and fast growing environment
- Flexible, adaptable and able to respond well to pressure
- Able to establish strong working relationships with external agencies and colleagues
- The ability to manage tasks simultaneously in order to meet strict deadlines
- A can-do attitude and a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience in both online and offline marketing
- Must hold a UK driver's license and preferably own a car
They are offering a salary up to £95,000 depending on experience, plus a car allowance and a discretionary bonus.
If you are the driven and personable senior marketing professional and are actively looking for a great opportunity then please contact Anna at Deverell Smith on 020 7823 4398 or email@example.com