We are seeking a Head of New Business for a market leading housing developer to work in accordance with the groups strategy and to lead the regional development new business team to ensure it plays its role in delivering its 10 year housing plan. You will be tasked with identifying and optimising suitable development and new business opportunities to ensure a pipeline of new business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, motivated experienced individual to lead a new team in delivering a challenging strategy for an established housing developer. You will be part of an award winning team with a proven track record of delivering new business and the companies growth targets.
- Lead the regional development new business team in delivering the companies 10 year strategy
- Identify and optimise suitable development and new business opportunities and ensure a robust pipeline of opportunity.
- Form effective relationships with external organisations, with the wider development teams, and other parts of the business.
- Prepare feasibility studies, detailed proposals with financial risk modelling for presentation to Regional Development Director
- Prepare detailed board reports and present for full board sign off
- Ensure that all projects are effectively managed and once secured are handed over to the project delivery team.
- Detailed understanding of local, regional and national development
- Detailed understanding of the planning and development process
- Thorough knowledge of financial and risk appraisals including cash flow forecast
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Leading a winning team
- Proven success and track record in a new business environment
- Experience of managing and leading teams with a track record of securing new business
- Proven experience of forming and maintaining effective partnerships with external organisations.
Please note that Deverell Smith is exclusively retained on this opportunity. Interested parties should contact Julian King at Deverell Smith on 02030560286 email@example.com