The Central London division of one of the UK's leading residential property developers is seeking a Head of Customer Service to join the successful team. This particular developer is very prominent in the New Homes UK market and therefore requires someone to guide and lead the Customer Service team to ensure highest customer satisfaction is consistently obtained and the department continues to positively develop along with the rest of the business.
This developer is particularly present within prime Central London with sites in various sort after areas. They are continuously expanding and always looking for the next opportunity. They pride themselves on their exceptional product and outstanding customer satisfaction achieved.
This position requires someone who has extensive experience within New Homes customer service or construction and the ideal candidate will have prior experience reporting into board members as well as managing a large, successful team. The company have a reputation for excellent quality, superior design and outstanding customer service, therefore this candidate must understand the prime residential development market within London and the level of customer services expected from clients.
- Balance customer needs with business requirements and presenting a detailed case for internal change and improvement
- Introduce and implement a new customer service strategy to improve the internal culture and overall customer experience
- Managing the customer services team effectively in order to deliver the required standards
- To manage all of the customer service process for both UK, overseas and private investor purchases
- Engage with customers from exchange onwards
- To troubleshoot problem areas of the team and quickly implement planned changes to ensure the department is over performing at all possible times
- Managing the department budget effectively
- Work with the Group Customer Service Director to drive continual improvement in people, technology, service and product design/build
- Create and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience
- Ensure the correct calibre of staff and recruited, as well as leading and developing current staff to grow internally
- Develop the team to achieve the company's London business model
- Ensure all staffed a trained accordingly and thoroughly
- Manage the customer service team day to day to ensure the department runs smoothly the team are delivering best possible results
In order to be considered for this role you must;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within the London New Homes customer service/construction industry
- Have extensive experience reporting to board level as well as developing a customer services team
- Have experience implementing new strategies into a department and assessing and developing these accordingly
- Have experience managing a team with Customer Service
- Understand the whole residential development process
There is a competitive Salary on offer of £60,000 - £80,000 + bonus & benefits for the right person.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org