Head of New Homes - Oxfordshire & Cotswolds
The purpose of the role is to take the lead on all New Homes business throughout Oxfordshire for this outstanding High End Property Company.
Initially working from existing land deals and taking instructions for re-sales, but hopefully to expand the business to provide the service to other developers where not linked to land sales.
Must be able to manage pre-scheme investment sale services for investors and buy to let clients and the role will involve attendance at evening functions and weekend scheme openings.
Ideally the candidate will be able to work under their own initiative to take on and expand this important area of our business.
The role would suit someone from an Estate Agency or New Homes Developer background.
Overall responsibility for:
- Establishing and managing New Homes business across Oxfordshire
- Securing re-sales opportunities with the Land Agents when disposing of housing sites
- Advising on schemes for residential developers and securing re-sale instructions and other cross-selling instructions
- Providing market reports and assisting with option appraisals for developer clients who wish to acquire sites
- Undertaking competitor analysis
- Interviewing and employing on-site sales staff
- Involvement with design and specification
- Dealing with investors and securing sales
- Securing off-plan sales
- Liaising with journalists and PR
- Liaising with solicitors, purchasers and other residential agents
- Extensive agency experience and proven track record from working either for house builders or Estate Agents dealing with New Homes
- Good contacts at senior levels, particularly with Sales Directors at residential development companies
- Good understanding of protocols and terms for re-sales contracts between developers and agents
- Sales and Marketing experience gained within house building companies
- Dealt with the management and setting up of New Homes business for a house builder
- Confident in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – articulate both written and spoken
- Ability to self-generate work and meet targets
- Good managerial and motivational skills
- Strong sense of commercial awareness and the need to consistently add value
- Display strong negotiation skills to achieve the best commercial outcome
- Demonstrate good self and time management techniques, able to prioritise work
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Generous Basic Salary
- OTE: £50k+
- Car Allowance
- Career Progression
- Structured In-house training program
- Excellent benefits
- Working for this well recognised up market Leading Property Company
- Mon – Friday (Occaisional Saturday working)
Please apply for this role if you currently work as or have experience in; Estate Agency or New Homes.
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on email@example.com
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com