Professional Department - London West End
My client's Professional Department has an established client base for both its valuation, Business Rates and lease advisory work including banks, property companies, institutional investors, retailers and local authorities. We work across a range of property sectors.
The Professional team has a position immediately available in our London office for an associate director with 5 years minimum post qualification experience.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to become involved in a growing team, with the prospect for you to develop responsibility for your own caseload and clients. There will be a broad variety of work including Landlord and Tenant Work for both Occupiers and Landlords. Knowledge of Business Rates appeals and Valuation will also be an advantage but not essential. Your input and commitment will be highly valued and rewarded. The successful candidate is expected to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and demonstrate an excellent eye for detail.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity to head up the Landlord and tenant department and in the short to medium term head up professional services in London.
Skills and experience:-
- MRICS qualification and RICS Registered Valuer status
- Experience of working within a Landlord and Tenant team
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure timely provision of advice
- Able to work autonomously to agreed deadlines
- Good degree of analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Full, clean driving licence essential
- Knowledge of valuation software such as Argus Enterprise
What we can offer you:-
- Competitive salary
- Transparent bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan and retail discounts
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development