Our client is seeking to appoint a new Head of Acquisitions / Business Development Manager based at their Head Office in Guildford but with responsibility for the coverage and sourcing of Commercial premises across the United Kingdom.
In addition to maintaining the existing portfolio of over 120 commercial properties and managing a small team of Property Managers, the job will involve finding new sites as part of an extensive programme of growth and expansion within the Group.
The perfect candidate will be dynamic, driven and highly self-motivated; capable of using initiative and personal expertise to find suitable sites as well as having the ability to run a team while “on the road”. Inevitably, there will be a requirement to be highly mobile, flexible and energetic in pursuit of the business goals.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and CEO and work closely with other members of the Senior Management team, Property Maintenance staff and third party Project Managers. Most importantly, you will need the skills to be able to spot excellent opportunities and negotiate tenant-friendly commercial leases.
The role attracts an excellent basic salary, potential for additional bonuses, mileage allowance and an excellent matched pension contribution. There may also be share options for the right candidate.
Essential Skills required:
- Extensive Commercial Property awareness
- To have strong commercial acumen and negotiator skills
- To have good organisational skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- To be an excellent communicator and to be tenacious
- Be self-motivated and work well independently
- To have a strong eye for detail
- To be able to represent the company brand, and its visions and values
- To have a strong desire to develop, study and obtain an appropriate professional qualification, if not already held.
Contact Details: This is an exceptionally exciting role for an individual with unique property, negotiation and management skills. If this sounds like a position that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge FNAEA at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not talk, in complete confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com