I'm working on a very exciting opportunity for a FTSE 100 business who require a Head of Property and Facilities for their European property portfolio, based from their head office in Bedfordshire.
You will take full responsibility for the management of all property, you would be accountable for all Health and Safety matters and manage a multi-million pound budget, taking the lead on all relevant projects and making strategic recommendation to the executive team.
- Be accountable for providing efficient and cost effective services across the property portfolio
- Develop and continue the high standards of Property and Facilities standards ensuring they are in line with all legislations.
- Provide P & F are in line with company policies, meeting SLA's and best value for money. Taking the lead on procurement of services up to the value of £100k and making recommendations to the FD of services more than £100k
- Support in the recommendations of more than £1m or property terms lasting more than 5 years to the board.
- Ensure suitable maintenance programmes are in place
- Liaise with governing departments, authorities and third parties where applicable
- Arrange building and site security liaising with security teams
- Estate negotiations, leases, tenancies, rental agreements etc.
- Develop and lead the Facilities management team
- Accountable for delivery of all related projects
- Insight and analytical awareness, using data to prepare reports and budgets for clients and business to highlight opportunity for improvement
- Technically qualified to degree level in construction or property related profession
- Membership to organisations such as RICS, BIFM, IEE, CIBSE etc.
- Ability to interpret legal framework for Property and Facilities across portfolio
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent people management skills and interpersonal skills
- Resilient and able to cope in a pressured environment
- Project Management skills
- Supplier management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to see opportunities and patterns in data
- Ability to act as the competent person for the delivery of technical services in around buildings
£80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith