Role Expectation & Responsibilities
My client is looking to add a senior and experienced individual to its team to manage the Group's portfolio and through such management to assist in the strategic growth of the Group. It is a true 360⁰ role that encompasses Property Management, Asset Management, Investment and Development across a wide range of assets.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Conduct the day to day property management of the group's portfolio
- Take part in the asset management of the current portfolio to maximise value.
- Aid in the development process to maximise value.
- Help drive forward the agenda of the Group.
- Assist in analysing and evaluating potential transactions.
- Work collegiately with the in-house team (including the Head of Finance and Managing Directors of Securities and EASL and a pa) and with the Group's longstanding team of consultants
- To have a "hands on" approach to the management of the portfolio.
- The ability to liaise effectively and create and maintain good relationships with tenants
- To prepare Management Reports for the monthly Board Meetings and weekly Management Meetings
- To keep the Group's Tenancy Schedule and Property Management System up to date
- To liaise with the Group's insurance brokers with regard to the putting in place and renewal of relevant insurance policies and dealing with insurance claims (if any)
Personal Specification & Requirements
- MRICS (preferable but not essential).
- Experience in all aspects of the Commercial Property Management world.
- Experience in the Asset Management of valuable assets in Central London and the West End.
- A thorough knowledge of Leases, landlord and tenant law and practice and lease negotiations
- A good knowledge of health and safety issues and regulations
- An ability and desire to take a "hands on" approach to the management process.
- The ability to assist in the development process
- Although not essential, some experience of planning practice and process and building surveying
- Good IT skills.
- Experience of relevant software systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Organised, focused with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work productively with colleagues (whether in-house or external consultants)