Are you a highly driven senior Property Manager looking for the next exciting challenge in your career?
A leading independent property consultancy is seeking an inspiring, customer service driven Head of Property Management to lead a team of Property Managers from their Global HQ in the West End of London.
The role will cover a vast portfolio of properties inside and outside of London whilst also overseeing Supplier Management, End of Tenancies and a Safety Team. The ideal Candidate will be proactive, confident and a stickler for compliance, with the ability to stay calm during a crisis.
Responsibilities - Including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing the teams and individuals carrying out all aspects of Property Management ensuring total compliance and adhering to CDM regulations at all times
- Setting and checking KPI targets for fee income and performance from all aspects of the Property Management, deposit return and Safety Team Function
- Being the first point of contact for client concerns where Regional Property Managers are not able to resolve an issue
- Actively seeking out ways to improve customer service and experience and always ensuring the smooth resolution of complaints
- Ongoing and regular reporting
Essential skills and experience required:
- Five years property management experience
- At least three years' experience in a similar role managing a team
- Good knowledge of heating and hot water systems, plumbing and electrical
- Extensive knowledge of legislative requirements concerning property management
- Knowledge of common parts management
- Experience of client management
- Ability and experience carrying out staff 1-2-1's and appraisals
- Strong experience communicating with Lettings Managers and Regional Partners
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner
- Up-to-date with legislation changes
- ARLA qualified
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
Salary and Benefits
This role is paying up to £75,000 plus a discretionary annual bonus and a generous and exciting benefits package.
Does this sound like your next career move? Get in touch with Emma at Deverell Smith today!