The Head of property management will be directly responsible for the day to day management of the properties forming up the property portfolio supported by the 'Tramps' accounting software. The successful candidate will be working alongside a management surveyor specialising in general management services and specialising in facilities management supported by an accounts team as well as a professional dept dealing with rent reviews/lease renewals.
- To be able to deal with day to day minor tenant/landlord/building issues to include repairs/maintenance.
- Inform partners of any property related matters that may affect the valuation/investment value of the property.
- To have a good understanding of current Statutory legislation in terms of Property and Health and Safety to ensure adequate supervision of facilities manager/management
- Setting service charge budgets, reserve & sinking funds and assisting the accounts dept in the financial management of the properties.
- Understand the landlord and tenant's principal obligations and terms of the leases within the portfolio.
- To ensure the procurement of all suppliers and services at the property is carried out to the highest standards and price. Monitor contractor's performance and review service contracts as appropriate.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of high quality of health and safety records to ensure all risks are identified and addressed adequately.
- To ensure reactive maintenance and day to day service requirements are undertaken in a timely and effective manner.
- Be conversant with all heating, ventilating, mechanical and electrical equipment in each building.
- Assist and liaise with external consultants on major works.
- Oversee the maintenance, testing and implementation of any disaster recovery procedures.
- Ensuring proper site records at each building.
- Monitor vacant/void property in conjunction with client's insurance policy.
- Assist in the submission of insurance claims.
- Assist in the sale of individual properties dealing with due diligence enquiries on disposal and letting from a management perspective.
For more information please call Hollie Davies on 020 3056 0270 or email CV to email@example.com