Head of Property Management - Central London
My client is a small family run independent looking for a Head of Property Management to run the department and win new business. The candidate will work in their head office and will get the opportunity to help grow the company and share new ideas for what the business could do differently. All the properties are within walking distance of the offices so you won't be expected to travel for hours to the properties.
You will be responsible for the:
- Development of new business
- Management of a team of 4 and the department day to day
- Your own portfolio of blocks
- Health and Safety of the blocks
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- New business development experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Block Management or a similar field
- An understanding of AST, but main experience in Block Management
- Someone who leads by example
- Will oversee a portfolio
- Has experience using Qube
- Has set service charge budgets
- Can head up a team and grow the department
This role offers a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + commission, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.