A leading Housing Association in London and the South East is looking to recruit an established and skilled Head of Sales to develop and build their private sales department. This position requires someone who is enthusiastic, talented and excited by the opportunities offered within this organisation.
The ideal candidate will not only play an essential role in developing future growth, but will provide vision, direction and leadership. The specific duties are likely to include:
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Delivering sales by developing and delivering very successful sales growth forecasts and plans
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales
- Provide direction to your department
- Involvement in scheme optimization
- Build and manage sales teams
Skills and Interests
This role requires the following additional competencies:
- Proficient business sense
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Appropriate IT, budget and report writing skills
Proven Senior Management experience within the new build sector is imperative, together with verification of previously achieved results.
This position offers a considerable salary & package, however, I ask kindly that you contact Censa Caird for further information.
All applicants are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.