I am currently seeking a Head of Sales on behalf of an internationally reputed developer within the residential market that is continuing to make significant waves within the industry through its bespoke and innovative approach to their schemes.
This developer has won significant high-profile awards and has exciting future growth plans. Subsequently this role requires someone who has extensive experience within management of developments within London.
This candidate must be accomplished within the residential development industry and have the personality and experience to deliver fantastic sales results in a positive and proactive manner, whist driving forwards the companies exciting vision. This role will offer the opportunity to work for an internationally venerated company and oversee the pre-launch strategy for a large regeneration scheme.
- Grow and manage large sales teams
- Scheme optimisation (unit-mix, specification, pricing, launching)
- Developing sales and marketing strategy, tactics, plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing client relationships.
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Provide direction to your department.
- Manage operation of the division
Skills and Interests
This role requires the following additional competencies:
- Proficient business sense
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication together with strong planning and organisational skills
- Appropriate budget and report writing skills
- Responding to PR requests
- Support development due diligence, feasibility and unit specification.
Proven sales & marketing senior management experience within residential development sales is imperative, together with verification of achieved results.
This position offers a considerable salary & package, however, I ask kindly that you contact Censa Caird for further information.
All applicants are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.